Thursday, February 7, 2008



This image reminds me of toy blocks. the simple arangements of the three primary colors makes me think about all the colors in between. This simple arangment reminds me of parades and celebrations.
The blue in this image is on the left followed by the red then the yellow. this arrangment is like a rainbow.
it reminds me of a multi collored hat or umbrella.
Overall i think this image gives off a scence of happyness and youth.


This second image is mostly blue with two characters on the right holding on to what seems to be a tree of some kind. I feel like this is an under water scene. This image is suposed to represent peace and harmoney.
The shapes on the right show a kind of symetry that adds to the rythem of the whole piece. Following the tree down to the people then to the organic lines creates good composition.
Socially i think this piece promotes peace and harmoney through the use of soft friendly colors.

No comments: